- Bedah Buku: “Pertelingkahan Politik dalam Kalangan Para Sahabat” – الخلافات السياسية بين الصحابة
- THE GOVERNMENT MUST IMMEDIATELY RATIFY THE ICERD FOR A PEACEFUL SOCIETY
- Reading Session on “The Impossible State” with Hazman Baharom (Part III)
- KERAJAAN PERLU SEGERA MERATIFIKASI ICERD DEMI KEHARMONIAN MASYARAKAT || 31 Oktober, 2018
- Reading Session on “The Impossible State” with Hazman Baharom (Part II)
Vision and Mission Statement
The Islamic Renaissance Front (IRF) is an organization which aims to:
- Promote ideas of Islamic Reform (Islah) and Renewal (Tajdid) for a modern pluralistic world;
- Revitalize the dynamism of Muslim intellectual discourse in Malaysia;
- Contribute to the establishment of an inclusive and just Malaysian nation.
Through our work, we hope to
- Offer Malaysia the best possible information on issues relevant to IRF’s vision.
- Provide the best analyses of policies towards the promotion of peace and harmony.
- Advance our understanding of a compassionate and democratic Islam.
- Maintain, nurture and expand our network of like minded individuals, corporate entities, NGOs, governments and other bodies towards ensuring the effective dissemination of our analyses and positions.
- Enhance intercultural understanding and foster civilizational dialogues in Malaysia and beyond.