- May 10, 2009The Thoughts of Syed Shaykh al-Hady
- June 11, 2009Bridging The Gap: Managing Cross Cultural Diversity
- June 27, 2009Intercultural Dialogue Using Theory of Constrain
- August 30, 2009The Cow-Head Lesson for Merdeka: Delegitimize Violence and Hatred
- September 16, 2009New Nationalism: Freedom with Empowering Peace
IRF on BFM 89.9
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
Erykah Badu Tattoo: Against Islamic Teachings or Open to Interpretation?
March 3, 2012
The Star has suspended two senior editors indefinitely for approving a photograph of Erykah Badu with a tattoo of the word “Allah” on her body, and appointed two Muslim associate editors to guide the newspaper on Muslim sensitivities. This comes after the Home Ministry banned Badu’s concert and issued a show-cause letter to the national daily for the incident.
For Current Affairs, Kathleen Tan talks to Islamic Renaissance Front chairman and director Dr Ahmad Farouk Musa for insights into this issue