- May 10, 2009The Thoughts of Syed Shaykh al-Hady
- June 11, 2009Bridging The Gap: Managing Cross Cultural Diversity
- June 27, 2009Intercultural Dialogue Using Theory of Constrain
- August 30, 2009The Cow-Head Lesson for Merdeka: Delegitimize Violence and Hatred
- September 16, 2009New Nationalism: Freedom with Empowering Peace
IRF on BFM 89.9
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
Spirit of Inclusiveness During Ramadhan
October 7, 2011
The celebration of Ramadhan in a multi-cultural and multi-religious country and society can be a joyous, sharing occasion, but can also be fraught with accidental faux pas and the feeling of being left out or not understanding something. In the spirit of forging connections between communities, what can be done to foster a spirit of inclusiveness during Ramadhan?
Dr. Farouk Musa of the Islamic Renaissance Front and Dr. Hamidah Merican, former Executive Director of Sisters in Islam share their thoughts.