- May 10, 2009The Thoughts of Syed Shaykh al-Hady
- June 11, 2009Bridging The Gap: Managing Cross Cultural Diversity
- June 27, 2009Intercultural Dialogue Using Theory of Constrain
- August 30, 2009The Cow-Head Lesson for Merdeka: Delegitimize Violence and Hatred
- September 16, 2009New Nationalism: Freedom with Empowering Peace
IRF on BFM 89.9
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
The Concept of Ramadhan
August 17, 2010
The mere mention of ‘Ramadhan’ and one almost immediately associates it with ‘ayam percik’, ‘murtabak’ and ‘bubur lambuk’. In a deeper sense, Ramadhan is the month of fasting, blessing and forgiveness. It is of great significance in Islam and is one of the five pillars of the religion.
Dr Farouk Musa enlightens us about the true concept of Ramadhan as well as lifestyle adjustments for Muslims during this holy month.