- August 30, 2009The Cow-Head Lesson for Merdeka: Delegitimize Violence and Hatred
- January 9, 2010121 NGOs Join Hands to Condemn Church Attacks
- January 9, 2010Joint Statement of Civil Society – Malaysia Will Not Bow to Acts of Violence
- March 5, 2010On the Flogging of Muslim Women
- March 8, 2010Civil Society Joint Statement on the 2nd Anniversary of March 8 2008 General Elections
IRF on BFM 89.9
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
V for Voting Part 2: NGOs And The State, How Cosy Should It Be?
June 18, 2012
Our Roundtable debates the proposition: “Without the challenge of having to aggregate competing demands as political parties do, it is too easy for NGOs to claim to be speaking for an undefined ‘rakyat’. Added to this unelected NGOs continue to claim a moral high-ground vis a vis political parties.”