- May 10, 2009The Thoughts of Syed Shaykh al-Hady
- June 11, 2009Bridging The Gap: Managing Cross Cultural Diversity
- June 27, 2009Intercultural Dialogue Using Theory of Constrain
- August 30, 2009The Cow-Head Lesson for Merdeka: Delegitimize Violence and Hatred
- September 16, 2009New Nationalism: Freedom with Empowering Peace
IRF on BFM 89.9
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
V for Voting Part 2: NGOs And The State, How Cosy Should It Be?
June 18, 2012
Our Roundtable debates the proposition: “Without the challenge of having to aggregate competing demands as political parties do, it is too easy for NGOs to claim to be speaking for an undefined ‘rakyat’. Added to this unelected NGOs continue to claim a moral high-ground vis a vis political parties.”