- May 10, 2009The Thoughts of Syed Shaykh al-Hady
- June 11, 2009Bridging The Gap: Managing Cross Cultural Diversity
- June 27, 2009Intercultural Dialogue Using Theory of Constrain
- August 30, 2009The Cow-Head Lesson for Merdeka: Delegitimize Violence and Hatred
- September 16, 2009New Nationalism: Freedom with Empowering Peace
IRF on BFM 89.9
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
Why Is It Wrong To Convert Out Of Islam?
October 7, 2011
In light of the Himpun rally which attracted 5,000 participants, Ahmad Fuad Rahmat, a research fellow at Islamic Renaissance Front, explains why Muslims are not allowed to convert out of the religion in Malaysia when it is permissible in other countries, and what constitutes proselytisation, and what could be done to bridge the relationship between Muslims and non-Muslims.