- August 30, 2009The Cow-Head Lesson for Merdeka: Delegitimize Violence and Hatred
- January 9, 2010121 NGOs Join Hands to Condemn Church Attacks
- January 9, 2010Joint Statement of Civil Society – Malaysia Will Not Bow to Acts of Violence
- March 5, 2010On the Flogging of Muslim Women
- March 8, 2010Civil Society Joint Statement on the 2nd Anniversary of March 8 2008 General Elections
IRF on BFM 89.9
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
Opinion & Features
43 entries found
May 18, 2012 by Dr. Farish A. Noor
The logic of neo-liberal economics operates on one unstated premise: That citizens are universal subjects who are both suppliers of alienable/alienated labour as well as consumers of the very same goods and services they produce.
May 17, 2012 by Dr. Dzulkefly Ahmad
Menulis Kata Pengantar kepada antologi esei dalam buku Wacana Pemikiran Reformis ini oleh sekumpulan pemikir muda Islamic Renaissance Front (IRF) mengingatkan cita-cita saya yang tidak kesampaian.
March 6, 2012 by Dr. Farish A. Noor
And so, for reasons that are both complex and irritating, the past is being dragged into the present yet again; while we Malaysians bury our heads in the sand and neglect the future. By now most of us will be […]