- August 30, 2009The Cow-Head Lesson for Merdeka: Delegitimize Violence and Hatred
- January 9, 2010121 NGOs Join Hands to Condemn Church Attacks
- January 9, 2010Joint Statement of Civil Society – Malaysia Will Not Bow to Acts of Violence
- March 5, 2010On the Flogging of Muslim Women
- March 8, 2010Civil Society Joint Statement on the 2nd Anniversary of March 8 2008 General Elections
IRF on BFM 89.9
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
5 entries found
July 25, 2012
So what’s the difference, other than one group believing that leadership of the religion after the Prophet’s death should go to his son-in-law and the other to one of his companions? Depending on where you stand, not much because essentially […]
July 24, 2012
The Prophet of Islam, Muhammad passed away in 631 AD. From that time on, Islam and Muslims have been fighting a civil war, with the battle of Karbala in 680 AD being the defining moment when the hatred between two […]
April 1, 2012
Projek Dialog is an online portal aimed to assist Malaysian youths in their exploration and understanding of other cultures and faiths.
December 12, 2011
Part of the Ahmadiyah series features the point of view of Dr Ahmad Farouk Musa, of the Islamic Renaissance Front (www.ifront.org). Our attempts at obtaining views from more ‘traditional’ Muslims proved unsuccessful. The front is an intellectual organisation with the […]
July 7, 2011
Datin Paduka Marina Mahathir (Sisters in Islam), Dr Ahmad Farouk Musa (Islamic Renaissance Front) & Dr Azalina Dato’ Jamaludin (Obedient Wives Club) discuss sex, gender politics and religion on The Evening Edition.