- May 10, 2009The Thoughts of Syed Shaykh al-Hady
- June 11, 2009Bridging The Gap: Managing Cross Cultural Diversity
- June 27, 2009Intercultural Dialogue Using Theory of Constrain
- August 30, 2009The Cow-Head Lesson for Merdeka: Delegitimize Violence and Hatred
- September 16, 2009New Nationalism: Freedom with Empowering Peace
IRF on BFM 89.9
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
Intercultural Dialogue Using Theory of Constrain
June 27, 2009
The Nomad Offices
Level 8, Pavilion KL
168 Jalan Bukit Bintang, KL
Saturday, 27 June 2009
930AM – 1130AM
Zana Borisavljevic is a Holistic Education and Development Consultant with over 20 years’ experience in education. She is currently based in Serbia where she works as the director of an NGO “Education Plus”, an organization offering personal and professional development programs, Parenting Courses and Youth Leadership Programs. She is also one of the founders and directors of the international education program TOC for Intercultural Dialogue which uses TOC logic tools for enabling dialogue and understanding between different cultures and ethnicities. During the last few years, Zana has been particularly involved in programs aimed at building bridges between young people of different ethnicities in the Balkans.