- November 13, 2012Multiculturalism’s Rhetoric: A Breeding Ground for Racism?
- September 7, 2012Understanding Evangelical Christianity in Malaysia
- September 5, 2012Pak Natsir dalam Perjuangan Politik dan Dakwah – Bahagian II
- September 3, 2012Pak Natsir dalam Perjuangan Politik dan Dakwah – Bahagian I
- August 31, 2012Za’ba tentang Idealisme Bangsa dan Falsafah Takdir – Bahagian III
IRF on BFM 89.9
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
Living under siege part III: Ahmadiyah, a Renaissance view
December 12, 2011
Part of the Ahmadiyah series features the point of view of Dr Ahmad Farouk Musa, of the Islamic Renaissance Front (www.ifront.org).
Our attempts at obtaining views from more ‘traditional’ Muslims proved unsuccessful.
The front is an intellectual organisation with the agenda that Islamic thought needs reform to suit the modern age.