- The Geopolitics of Targetting Russia
- Forum: “The Vision of Islamic Development in Malaysia: Are We on the Right Track?”
- Regional Conference I on: “Islam & Development: Towards Democracy and Social Justice”
- Forum On “Can Islamists Be Democrats?
- Public Lecture: “The Evolution of Islamic Political Thought”
This is the first Malay translation of Muhammad Asad’s magnum opus The Message of the Qur’an. The hermeneutical approach of Muhammad Asad lies in the assertion that every Qur’anic statement is directed to man’s reason and must, therefore, be comprehensible either in it’s literal sense or allegorically. It is God who reveals the Qur’an and it is Him who bestows upon man the ability to understand it.
To get this book, contact us at;
Level 8, Pavilion KL 168,
Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur,
E-mail: [email protected]