- Apa yang boleh dilakukan oleh Dunia Muslim bagi menyelamatkan masyarakat Uyghur dan Islam di China.
- What can the Muslim world do to save the Uighurs and Islam in China?
- Regional Conference on: “Contesting the Legacies of Political Islam: The Past, the Present, and the Future”
- Public Forum “The Role and Future of Religion in Politics”
- Forum On “Islamic Reform Revisited” & Book Launch of “Antologi Seminar Pemikiran Reformis – Jilid I” by Tan Sri Professor Dzulkifli Abdul Razak in commemorating the 10th Year Anniversary of the Islamic Renaissance Front
Based in Kuala Lumpur, the capital city of Malaysia, the Islamic Renaissance Front (IRF) is an intellectual movement and think tank focused on youth empowerment and the promotion of Muslim intellectual discourse.
Officially launched by Tariq Ramadan on the 12th of December 2009, IRF has taken great strides to engage in discussions, in Malaysia and beyond, to promote democracy, liberty and social justice.
IRF echoes the voice of reason and compassion, and is committed to liberating the Muslim mind from rigid orthodoxy and conservatism. IRF is also dedicated to the revival and reform of Islamic thought and appreciation in order to enable the Ummah to confront their present challenges more meaningfully towards the progress and happiness of all.