- Wawancara dengan International Quran News Agency (IQNA) Mengenai Ali Shariati dalam memperingati Ulangtahun Kematiannya yang ke-43 | 18th June 2020
- An Interview with the International Quran News Agency (IQNA) on Ali Shariati in commemorating the 43rd Anniversary of his death | 18th June 2020
- WEBINAR: Is COVID-19 pandemic strengthening authoritarianism in the Arab States? With Dr Heba Raouf Ezzat
- WEBINAR: COVID-19 & the Rise of Xenophobia: Analysis & Solution With Prof Ahmad Fauzi Abdul Hamid & Dr Azhar Ibrahim
- Annual report of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights and reports of the Office of the High Commissioner and the Secretary-General Human rights situation in Palestine and other occupied Arab territories
Based in Kuala Lumpur, the capital city of Malaysia, the Islamic Renaissance Front (IRF) is an intellectual movement and think tank focused on youth empowerment and the promotion of Muslim intellectual discourse.
Officially launched by Tariq Ramadan on the 12th of December 2009, IRF has taken great strides to engage in discussions, in Malaysia and beyond, to promote democracy, liberty and social justice.
IRF echoes the voice of reason and compassion, and is committed to liberating the Muslim mind from rigid orthodoxy and conservatism. IRF is also dedicated to the revival and reform of Islamic thought and appreciation in order to enable the Ummah to confront their present challenges more meaningfully towards the progress and happiness of all.