- Wawancara dengan International Quran News Agency (IQNA) Mengenai Ali Shariati dalam memperingati Ulangtahun Kematiannya yang ke-43 | 18th June 2020
- An Interview with the International Quran News Agency (IQNA) on Ali Shariati in commemorating the 43rd Anniversary of his death | 18th June 2020
- WEBINAR: Is COVID-19 pandemic strengthening authoritarianism in the Arab States? With Dr Heba Raouf Ezzat
- WEBINAR: COVID-19 & the Rise of Xenophobia: Analysis & Solution With Prof Ahmad Fauzi Abdul Hamid & Dr Azhar Ibrahim
- Annual report of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights and reports of the Office of the High Commissioner and the Secretary-General Human rights situation in Palestine and other occupied Arab territories
Vision and Mission Statement
The Islamic Renaissance Front (IRF) is an organization which aims to:
- Promote ideas of Islamic Reform (Islah) and Renewal (Tajdid) for a modern pluralistic world;
- Revitalize the dynamism of Muslim intellectual discourse in Malaysia;
- Contribute to the establishment of an inclusive and just Malaysian nation.
Through our work, we hope to
- Offer Malaysia the best possible information on issues relevant to IRF’s vision.
- Provide the best analyses of policies towards the promotion of peace and harmony.
- Advance our understanding of a compassionate and democratic Islam.
- Maintain, nurture and expand our network of like minded individuals, corporate entities, NGOs, governments and other bodies towards ensuring the effective dissemination of our analyses and positions.
- Enhance intercultural understanding and foster civilizational dialogues in Malaysia and beyond.