- WEBINAR INTERNASIONAL – Risale-i-Nur & Toleransi: Membangun Dialog Antariman dalam Perspektif Bediuzzaman Said Nursi (1876-1960)
- WEBINAR: Is the plight of the Uighurs just Western propaganda? with Dr Olsi Jezexhi & Dolkun Isa
- WEBINAR: Is the South China Sea the new battleground for US-Chinese exceptionalism? with Dr Chandra Muzaffar & Dr Sharifah Munirah Alatas
- WEBINAR: Memperingati Cak Nur bersama Dr Budhy Munawar Rachman, Dr. Gerardette Philips & Ahmad Gaus A.F.
- Beirut Blast
Vision and Mission Statement
The Islamic Renaissance Front (IRF) is an organization which aims to:
- Promote ideas of Islamic Reform (Islah) and Renewal (Tajdid) for a modern pluralistic world;
- Revitalize the dynamism of Muslim intellectual discourse in Malaysia;
- Contribute to the establishment of an inclusive and just Malaysian nation.
Through our work, we hope to
- Offer Malaysia the best possible information on issues relevant to IRF’s vision.
- Provide the best analyses of policies towards the promotion of peace and harmony.
- Advance our understanding of a compassionate and democratic Islam.
- Maintain, nurture and expand our network of like minded individuals, corporate entities, NGOs, governments and other bodies towards ensuring the effective dissemination of our analyses and positions.
- Enhance intercultural understanding and foster civilizational dialogues in Malaysia and beyond.