- Blurb to the Malay Translation of Islam, Authoritarianism, and Underdevelopment: A Global and Historical Comparison
- Preface to the Malay Translation of Islam, Authoritarianism, and Underdevelopment: A Global and Historical Comparison.
- Kata Pengantar Edisi Terjemahan Bahasa Melayu “Islam, Autoritarianisme, dan Kemunduran: Suatu Perbandingan Global dan Pensejarahan.”
- USRAH: THE MESSAGE OF THE QUR’AN – Surah Al-Insyiqāq
- Reading Session on “Tema-tema Agung Al-Qur’ān” Terjemahan “Major Themes of the Qur’ān” by Fazlur Rahman With Ahmad Muziru Idham
Vision and Mission Statement
The Islamic Renaissance Front (IRF) is an organization which aims to:
- Promote ideas of Islamic Reform (Islah) and Renewal (Tajdid) for a modern pluralistic world;
- Revitalize the dynamism of Muslim intellectual discourse in Malaysia;
- Contribute to the establishment of an inclusive and just Malaysian nation.
Through our work, we hope to
- Offer Malaysia the best possible information on issues relevant to IRF’s vision.
- Provide the best analyses of policies towards the promotion of peace and harmony.
- Advance our understanding of a compassionate and democratic Islam.
- Maintain, nurture and expand our network of like minded individuals, corporate entities, NGOs, governments and other bodies towards ensuring the effective dissemination of our analyses and positions.
- Enhance intercultural understanding and foster civilizational dialogues in Malaysia and beyond.