- Reading Session on “Islam and the Secular State” with Abdullahi Ahmed An-Naim
- Prakata bagi Edisi Melayu buku Ke Arah Reformasi Islam – Perdebatan tentang Realiti yang Tidak Terelakkan bagi Reformasi Islam
- Preface for the Malay Edition of Toward an Islamic Reformation – Debating the Inevitable Reality of Islamic Reform
- Forum on “Is Reforming Islam Deforming Islam?” & Book Launch of “Ke Arah Reformasi Islam: Kebebasan Sivil, Hak Asasi dan Undang-Undang Antarabangsa”
- Prakata Edisi Melayu “Ke Arah Reformasi Islam – Kebebasan Sivil, Hak Asasi dan Undang-Undang Antarabangsa”
Vision and Mission Statement
The Islamic Renaissance Front (IRF) is an organization which aims to:
- Promote ideas of Islamic Reform (Islah) and Renewal (Tajdid) for a modern pluralistic world;
- Revitalize the dynamism of Muslim intellectual discourse in Malaysia;
- Contribute to the establishment of an inclusive and just Malaysian nation.
Through our work, we hope to
- Offer Malaysia the best possible information on issues relevant to IRF’s vision.
- Provide the best analyses of policies towards the promotion of peace and harmony.
- Advance our understanding of a compassionate and democratic Islam.
- Maintain, nurture and expand our network of like minded individuals, corporate entities, NGOs, governments and other bodies towards ensuring the effective dissemination of our analyses and positions.
- Enhance intercultural understanding and foster civilizational dialogues in Malaysia and beyond.