- August 30, 2009The Cow-Head Lesson for Merdeka: Delegitimize Violence and Hatred
- January 9, 2010121 NGOs Join Hands to Condemn Church Attacks
- January 9, 2010Joint Statement of Civil Society – Malaysia Will Not Bow to Acts of Violence
- March 5, 2010On the Flogging of Muslim Women
- March 8, 2010Civil Society Joint Statement on the 2nd Anniversary of March 8 2008 General Elections
IRF on BFM 89.9
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
Understanding Middle East And The Rise Of The Islamic State
September 29, 2014
Dr. Nader Hashemi, Associate Professor of International Studies, University of Denver
Dr. Nader Hashemi is an Associate Professor at the Josef Korbel School of International Studies at the University of Denver. He also heads the university’s Centre for Middle East Studies. His most recent book is “Islam, Secularism and Liberal Democracy,” and he is in Malaysia as a guest for a symposium organized by the Islamic Renaissance Front on that subject. He gives us an historical perspective on what has led to the state of affairs in the Middle East today.