- September 15, 2017Book Launch: “Tertutupnya Pemikiran Kaum Muslimin” Translation of: The Closing of Muslim Mind by Robert R Reilly
- September 17, 2017Public Lecture on: “The Islamic Jesus: The Commonalities Between Judaism, Christianity, and Islam”
- October 23, 2017Uraian Buku Rekonstruksi Pemikiran Keagamaan Dalam Islam
- August 28, 2018Celebrating A New Malaysia
- September 7, 2012Understanding Evangelical Christianity in Malaysia
Erykah Badu Tattoo: Against Islamic Teachings or Open to Interpretation?
March 3, 2012
The Star has suspended two senior editors indefinitely for approving a photograph of Erykah Badu with a tattoo of the word “Allah” on her body, and appointed two Muslim associate editors to guide the newspaper on Muslim sensitivities. This comes after the Home Ministry banned Badu’s concert and issued a show-cause letter to the national daily for the incident.
For Current Affairs, Kathleen Tan talks to Islamic Renaissance Front chairman and director Dr Ahmad Farouk Musa for insights into this issue