- September 15, 2017Book Launch: “Tertutupnya Pemikiran Kaum Muslimin” Translation of: The Closing of Muslim Mind by Robert R Reilly
- September 17, 2017Public Lecture on: “The Islamic Jesus: The Commonalities Between Judaism, Christianity, and Islam”
- October 23, 2017Uraian Buku Rekonstruksi Pemikiran Keagamaan Dalam Islam
- August 28, 2018Celebrating A New Malaysia
- September 7, 2012Understanding Evangelical Christianity in Malaysia
IRF on BFM 89.9
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
The Concept of Ramadhan
August 17, 2010
The mere mention of ‘Ramadhan’ and one almost immediately associates it with ‘ayam percik’, ‘murtabak’ and ‘bubur lambuk’. In a deeper sense, Ramadhan is the month of fasting, blessing and forgiveness. It is of great significance in Islam and is one of the five pillars of the religion.
Dr Farouk Musa enlightens us about the true concept of Ramadhan as well as lifestyle adjustments for Muslims during this holy month.