- August 30, 2009The Cow-Head Lesson for Merdeka: Delegitimize Violence and Hatred
- January 9, 2010121 NGOs Join Hands to Condemn Church Attacks
- January 9, 2010Joint Statement of Civil Society – Malaysia Will Not Bow to Acts of Violence
- March 5, 2010On the Flogging of Muslim Women
- March 8, 2010Civil Society Joint Statement on the 2nd Anniversary of March 8 2008 General Elections
IRF on BFM 89.9
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
The Concept of Ramadhan
August 17, 2010
The mere mention of ‘Ramadhan’ and one almost immediately associates it with ‘ayam percik’, ‘murtabak’ and ‘bubur lambuk’. In a deeper sense, Ramadhan is the month of fasting, blessing and forgiveness. It is of great significance in Islam and is one of the five pillars of the religion.
Dr Farouk Musa enlightens us about the true concept of Ramadhan as well as lifestyle adjustments for Muslims during this holy month.