- September 15, 2017Book Launch: “Tertutupnya Pemikiran Kaum Muslimin” Translation of: The Closing of Muslim Mind by Robert R Reilly
- September 7, 2012Understanding Evangelical Christianity in Malaysia
- August 28, 2018Celebrating A New Malaysia
- September 17, 2017Public Lecture on: “The Islamic Jesus: The Commonalities Between Judaism, Christianity, and Islam”
- October 23, 2017Uraian Buku Rekonstruksi Pemikiran Keagamaan Dalam Islam
V for Voting Part 2: NGOs And The State, How Cosy Should It Be?
June 18, 2012
Our Roundtable debates the proposition: “Without the challenge of having to aggregate competing demands as political parties do, it is too easy for NGOs to claim to be speaking for an undefined ‘rakyat’. Added to this unelected NGOs continue to claim a moral high-ground vis a vis political parties.”