- August 30, 2009The Cow-Head Lesson for Merdeka: Delegitimize Violence and Hatred
- January 9, 2010121 NGOs Join Hands to Condemn Church Attacks
- January 9, 2010Joint Statement of Civil Society – Malaysia Will Not Bow to Acts of Violence
- March 5, 2010On the Flogging of Muslim Women
- March 8, 2010Civil Society Joint Statement on the 2nd Anniversary of March 8 2008 General Elections
IRF on BFM 89.9
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
Why Is It Wrong To Convert Out Of Islam?
October 7, 2011
In light of the Himpun rally which attracted 5,000 participants, Ahmad Fuad Rahmat, a research fellow at Islamic Renaissance Front, explains why Muslims are not allowed to convert out of the religion in Malaysia when it is permissible in other countries, and what constitutes proselytisation, and what could be done to bridge the relationship between Muslims and non-Muslims.