- September 15, 2017Book Launch: “Tertutupnya Pemikiran Kaum Muslimin” Translation of: The Closing of Muslim Mind by Robert R Reilly
- September 17, 2017Public Lecture on: “The Islamic Jesus: The Commonalities Between Judaism, Christianity, and Islam”
- October 23, 2017Uraian Buku Rekonstruksi Pemikiran Keagamaan Dalam Islam
- August 28, 2018Celebrating A New Malaysia
- September 7, 2012Understanding Evangelical Christianity in Malaysia
IRF on BFM 89.9
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
Why Is It Wrong To Convert Out Of Islam?
October 7, 2011
In light of the Himpun rally which attracted 5,000 participants, Ahmad Fuad Rahmat, a research fellow at Islamic Renaissance Front, explains why Muslims are not allowed to convert out of the religion in Malaysia when it is permissible in other countries, and what constitutes proselytisation, and what could be done to bridge the relationship between Muslims and non-Muslims.