- September 15, 2017Book Launch: “Tertutupnya Pemikiran Kaum Muslimin” Translation of: The Closing of Muslim Mind by Robert R Reilly
- September 17, 2017Public Lecture on: “The Islamic Jesus: The Commonalities Between Judaism, Christianity, and Islam”
- October 23, 2017Uraian Buku Rekonstruksi Pemikiran Keagamaan Dalam Islam
- August 28, 2018Celebrating A New Malaysia
- September 7, 2012Understanding Evangelical Christianity in Malaysia
Opinion & Features
63 entries found
May 18, 2012 by Dr. Farish A. Noor
The logic of neo-liberal economics operates on one unstated premise: That citizens are universal subjects who are both suppliers of alienable/alienated labour as well as consumers of the very same goods and services they produce.
May 17, 2012 by Dr. Dzulkefly Ahmad
Menulis Kata Pengantar kepada antologi esei dalam buku Wacana Pemikiran Reformis ini oleh sekumpulan pemikir muda Islamic Renaissance Front (IRF) mengingatkan cita-cita saya yang tidak kesampaian.
March 6, 2012 by Dr. Farish A. Noor
And so, for reasons that are both complex and irritating, the past is being dragged into the present yet again; while we Malaysians bury our heads in the sand and neglect the future. By now most of us will be […]