- August 30, 2009The Cow-Head Lesson for Merdeka: Delegitimize Violence and Hatred
- January 9, 2010121 NGOs Join Hands to Condemn Church Attacks
- January 9, 2010Joint Statement of Civil Society – Malaysia Will Not Bow to Acts of Violence
- March 5, 2010On the Flogging of Muslim Women
- March 8, 2010Civil Society Joint Statement on the 2nd Anniversary of March 8 2008 General Elections
IRF on BFM 89.9
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
12 entries found
Speech delivered by Dr Ahmad Farouk Musa, on 12 December 2009, during the launching of Islamic Renaissance Front, Kuala Lumpur.
April 6, 2012
Mr. Chairman, respected and esteemed scholar and former rector of International Islamic University, Prof Dr Mohd Kamal Hassan, the honourable guest speaker Prof Tariq Ramadan, distinguished guests, ladies and gentleman, Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh! In surah al-Ahzab verse 72, Allah commanded: “Verily, we […]
Speech by Prof Tan Sri Dr Mohd Kamal Hassan, Former Rector of International Islamic University during the launching of Islamic Renaissance Front
April 6, 2012
Assalamu’alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakātuh I am most honoured to be invited by Dr. Ahmad Farouk Musa, Chairman of IRF, to officiate the launching of a new Islamic NGO, namely the Islamic Renaissance Front (IRF). The Muslim community in Southeast Asia and in […]