- September 15, 2017Book Launch: “Tertutupnya Pemikiran Kaum Muslimin” Translation of: The Closing of Muslim Mind by Robert R Reilly
- September 17, 2017Public Lecture on: “The Islamic Jesus: The Commonalities Between Judaism, Christianity, and Islam”
- October 23, 2017Uraian Buku Rekonstruksi Pemikiran Keagamaan Dalam Islam
- August 28, 2018Celebrating A New Malaysia
- September 7, 2012Understanding Evangelical Christianity in Malaysia
January 29, 2012
Officially launched on 12 December 2009, IRF has taken great strides to engage in social debates and to promote freedom of expression and religion, democracy and liberty. IRF echoes the voice of reason abd rationalism, and believes in liberating the Muslim’s mind from orthodoxy and conservertism. IRF is dedicated to the revival and reform of Islamic Thought and its methodology in order to enable the ummah to deal effectively to present challanges and contribute to the progress of human civilization.