- August 30, 2009The Cow-Head Lesson for Merdeka: Delegitimize Violence and Hatred
- January 9, 2010121 NGOs Join Hands to Condemn Church Attacks
- January 9, 2010Joint Statement of Civil Society – Malaysia Will Not Bow to Acts of Violence
- March 5, 2010On the Flogging of Muslim Women
- March 8, 2010Civil Society Joint Statement on the 2nd Anniversary of March 8 2008 General Elections
IRF on BFM 89.9
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
January 29, 2012
Officially launched on 12 December 2009, IRF has taken great strides to engage in social debates and to promote freedom of expression and religion, democracy and liberty. IRF echoes the voice of reason abd rationalism, and believes in liberating the Muslim’s mind from orthodoxy and conservertism. IRF is dedicated to the revival and reform of Islamic Thought and its methodology in order to enable the ummah to deal effectively to present challanges and contribute to the progress of human civilization.