- September 15, 2017Book Launch: “Tertutupnya Pemikiran Kaum Muslimin” Translation of: The Closing of Muslim Mind by Robert R Reilly
- September 7, 2012Understanding Evangelical Christianity in Malaysia
- August 28, 2018Celebrating A New Malaysia
- September 17, 2017Public Lecture on: “The Islamic Jesus: The Commonalities Between Judaism, Christianity, and Islam”
- October 23, 2017Uraian Buku Rekonstruksi Pemikiran Keagamaan Dalam Islam
January 29, 2012
Islamic Renaissance Front (IRF) is established and registered as a company limited by guarantee under the Companies Act 1965. Based in the capital of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, IRF is an intellectual movement and a think tank focusing on youth empowerment and the promotion of intellectual discourse.
Officially launched on 12 December 2009, IRF has taken great strides to engage in social debates and to promote freedom of expression and religion, democracy and liberty. IRF echoes the voice of reason abd rationalism, and believes in liberating the Muslim’s mind from orthodoxy and conservertism. IRF is dedicated to the revival and reform of Islamic Thought and its methodology in order to enable the ummah to deal effectively to present challanges and contribute to the progress of human civilization.