- September 15, 2017Book Launch: “Tertutupnya Pemikiran Kaum Muslimin” Translation of: The Closing of Muslim Mind by Robert R Reilly
- September 17, 2017Public Lecture on: “The Islamic Jesus: The Commonalities Between Judaism, Christianity, and Islam”
- October 23, 2017Uraian Buku Rekonstruksi Pemikiran Keagamaan Dalam Islam
- August 28, 2018Celebrating A New Malaysia
- September 7, 2012Understanding Evangelical Christianity in Malaysia
IRF on BFM 89.9
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
IRF Seeks Program Manager
July 4, 2012 by Islamic Renaissance Front
The Islamic Renaissance Front [IRF] is a think tank dedicated to the empowerment of Malaysian Muslim youths and the promotion of intellectual discourse on Islam and Social Justice.
A Program Manager is expected to manage all assigned program areas; develop a strong network with partner organizations; represent the company when necessary; keep the Board of Directors informed of the on-going progress of all company related activities; maintain close coordination with the research fellow, analyst, senior analyst, board of directors, and other program staff as needed to accomplish the company’s goals and objectives.
1. Manage assigned events, programs and tasks, including relevant contacts and resources.
2. Assist the company’s Chair and Director in matters pertaining to the company’s administrative operations.
3. Learn and master basic computer, media and IT management skills to ensure the consistent operation of IRF’s websites.
4. Review and report the overall progress and effectiveness of each program area to the Board of Directors [BOD].
5. Conduct visits to local and foreign institutions of higher education to establish rapport and to organize events of mutual interest.
6. Propose ideas for new programs that would benefit and serve the purpose of the company’s vision.
7. Establish and accomplish specific work-related goals as outlined in scheduled work plans and events.
8. Attend all BOD and Executive Committee Meetings, to support recommendations made and to provide information to the Board.
9. Report directly to the Directors throughout the year, and to keep the Senior Research Fellow informed of any on-going developments in promoting team building and create cohesiveness in the company’s structure.
10. Participate in all intellectual events held by the company.
11. Represent the company professionally by responding to letters, inquiries and attending meetings and conferences, both locally and internationally.
1. Disdain towards prejudice and oppression.
2. An open mind.
3. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university; a Master’s degree is highly preferred.
4. Bilingual and highly proficient in English, both written and spoken. (Additional languages such as Arabic/Mandarin are a bonus.)
5. Working experience is not required. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
6. Possess good command of IT knowledge including word processing and spreadsheets. Familiarity with Macintosh is an added advantage.
7. Possess strong analytic and problem solving skills.
8. Able to work independently, resourceful, dynamic, reliable, highly meticulous and self-motivated.
9. Team player and able to work overtime with minimal notice.
10. Possess own car and is willing to travel.
1. Congenial colleagues.
2. Intellectual work environment.
3. Network with other like minded organizations and figures in Malaysian politics and civil society.
4. Conferencing opportunities.
5. International communication and co-operation with like minded organizations and figures.
6. Many more! Benefits package included. Details to be explained upon inquiry.
Term begins after Raya 2012.