- September 15, 2017Book Launch: “Tertutupnya Pemikiran Kaum Muslimin” Translation of: The Closing of Muslim Mind by Robert R Reilly
- September 17, 2017Public Lecture on: “The Islamic Jesus: The Commonalities Between Judaism, Christianity, and Islam”
- October 23, 2017Uraian Buku Rekonstruksi Pemikiran Keagamaan Dalam Islam
- August 28, 2018Celebrating A New Malaysia
- September 7, 2012Understanding Evangelical Christianity in Malaysia
Living under siege part III: Ahmadiyah, a Renaissance view
December 12, 2011
Part of the Ahmadiyah series features the point of view of Dr Ahmad Farouk Musa, of the Islamic Renaissance Front (www.ifront.org).
Our attempts at obtaining views from more ‘traditional’ Muslims proved unsuccessful.
The front is an intellectual organisation with the agenda that Islamic thought needs reform to suit the modern age.