- August 30, 2009The Cow-Head Lesson for Merdeka: Delegitimize Violence and Hatred
- January 9, 2010121 NGOs Join Hands to Condemn Church Attacks
- January 9, 2010Joint Statement of Civil Society – Malaysia Will Not Bow to Acts of Violence
- March 5, 2010On the Flogging of Muslim Women
- March 8, 2010Civil Society Joint Statement on the 2nd Anniversary of March 8 2008 General Elections
IRF on BFM 89.9
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
Living under siege part III: Ahmadiyah, a Renaissance view
December 12, 2011
Part of the Ahmadiyah series features the point of view of Dr Ahmad Farouk Musa, of the Islamic Renaissance Front (www.ifront.org).
Our attempts at obtaining views from more ‘traditional’ Muslims proved unsuccessful.
The front is an intellectual organisation with the agenda that Islamic thought needs reform to suit the modern age.