- Reading Session on “Salafism: An Intellectual Crisis of the Muslim Ummah?” with Iyad al-Baghdadi
- Should Section 377B of the Penal Code Be Repealed?
- Reading Session on“Reading the Qur’an: The Contemporary Relevance of the Sacred Texts of Islam” with Dr Zaiuddin Sardar
- Reading Session on “Reading the Qur’an in the 21st Century: A Contextualist Approach” with Prof Abdullah Saeed
- Forum: “Islam di Nusantara: Ke Arah Mana Kita?”
This is the first Malay translation of Muhammad Asad’s magnum opus The Message of the Qur’an. The hermeneutical approach of Muhammad Asad lies in the assertion that every Qur’anic statement is directed to man’s reason and must, therefore, be comprehensible either in it’s literal sense or allegorically. It is God who reveals the Qur’an and it is Him who bestows upon man the ability to understand it.
To get this book, contact us at;
Level 8, Pavilion KL 168,
Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur,
E-mail: [email protected]