- Blurb to the Malay Translation of Islam, Authoritarianism, and Underdevelopment: A Global and Historical Comparison
- Preface to the Malay Translation of Islam, Authoritarianism, and Underdevelopment: A Global and Historical Comparison.
- Kata Pengantar Edisi Terjemahan Bahasa Melayu “Islam, Autoritarianisme, dan Kemunduran: Suatu Perbandingan Global dan Pensejarahan.”
- USRAH: THE MESSAGE OF THE QUR’AN – Surah Al-Insyiqāq
- Reading Session on “Tema-tema Agung Al-Qur’ān” Terjemahan “Major Themes of the Qur’ān” by Fazlur Rahman With Ahmad Muziru Idham
This is the first Malay translation of Muhammad Asad’s magnum opus The Message of the Qur’an. The hermeneutical approach of Muhammad Asad lies in the assertion that every Qur’anic statement is directed to man’s reason and must, therefore, be comprehensible either in it’s literal sense or allegorically. It is God who reveals the Qur’an and it is Him who bestows upon man the ability to understand it.
To get this book, contact us at;
Level 8, Pavilion KL 168,
Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur,
E-mail: [email protected]