- September 15, 2017Book Launch: “Tertutupnya Pemikiran Kaum Muslimin” Translation of: The Closing of Muslim Mind by Robert R Reilly
- September 7, 2012Understanding Evangelical Christianity in Malaysia
- August 28, 2018Celebrating A New Malaysia
- September 17, 2017Public Lecture on: “The Islamic Jesus: The Commonalities Between Judaism, Christianity, and Islam”
- October 23, 2017Uraian Buku Rekonstruksi Pemikiran Keagamaan Dalam Islam
Spirit of Inclusiveness During Ramadhan
October 7, 2011
The celebration of Ramadhan in a multi-cultural and multi-religious country and society can be a joyous, sharing occasion, but can also be fraught with accidental faux pas and the feeling of being left out or not understanding something. In the spirit of forging connections between communities, what can be done to foster a spirit of inclusiveness during Ramadhan?
Dr. Farouk Musa of the Islamic Renaissance Front and Dr. Hamidah Merican, former Executive Director of Sisters in Islam share their thoughts.